Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A very Late Quilting Update


I had planned to do this Monday night after work, but I was working on cleaning out my EQ5 files and moving them to EQ6. I had done some of this re-organizing on Sunday also, between cooking Easter dinner. I also was working on my handouts and lesson plan for tonight's EQ6 club meeting. Last Saturday I also taught an EQ6 Beginner's Class. I had four students and they had a very good time. I love teaching this class because I can see the lights come on when they start to understand how the software works.
I only had one student for the EQ6 club tonight, but she sure enjoyed her private lesson. We got a lot accomplished and I was able to teach her lots of tricks and answer a lot of her questions. We had a good time and I missed my other regulars.

Here is a link to an interesting blog. Every Tuesday she posts a tool tip. Today it is a carrier for sewing supplies while traveling in the car. It's a cute idea.
Tool Time Tuesday

Of course I did have some machine time and did the machine applique on May's Monthly Mini quilt. I was also able to finish the hand embroidery for the stems on the flowers.

No comments: