Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Quilting Upate


Well I haven't done much quilting this week, been busy working on the cross stitch project. It is turning out nice now that I have the right color in the right place. I would like to post a picture but my friend may check my blog and I don't want her to see the surprise. So you will have to wait to see it. I would be so much farther ahead if only I had used the right color in the right place.
The only quilting related project I did was draw a block in EQ6. A bunch of us are doing a BOM and one of my friends wanted me to draw it in EQ6 for her, so I did. So here it is for you to see. If I wasn't so hot to finish the "project" I would have made this block. This is my Carribean Sea quilt.
OK I figured out how to post a picture and hide the pretty stuff! I'm just showing a little of the right color in the right place. These colors are really pretty in person. To post this picture I took a picture with my camera, edited in my HP photo program, captured it on my screen with Snagit, added the block out square, copied it to a word document, printed it, scanned it and saved it as a .jpg file to upload it to my blog. I'm sure there is an easier way to do it but I just don't know what it is. Any way here it is.
The fabric is Slime Green!

No comments: