Thursday, April 23, 2009

Someone Please Shoot me...


...and put me out of my misery. OK I know that sounds a bit like a drama queen type of a statement. But let me tell you why I feel that way. I finished cross stitching the main outline area of the big flower on my cross stitch design I'm doing for my friend in FL, that I'm going to see on May 5th. I looked at the design key to see what color I needed next and flip over to the color picture and what did I see? You guessed it. I used the wrong color!
Now to be honest I vaguely remember having a thought, that it was strange to have a brown flower, but this was a modern color scheme, so I guessed I pushed it from my mind. Why didn't I listen? Why didn't I look at my colored picture? I have no idea.
So now what, cut it all out or buy another piece of fabric?
The fabric is a bright slime green, the color is off in the photo.

No comments: