Sunday, April 14, 2024

Week 14 Nikki's Stocking Progress.

So, last Sunday I was stitching and I noticed that the stitching I had done on Saturday had an error in it.  
I couldn't figure out a way to fix it, so you know what that means. Time to do the frog stitch, rip it, rip it. 


I made my mistake by coming down the right side instead of coming down the center. So, when I went to do the left side it didn't line up.


Here is that blue area all fixed.

I didn't do any stitching after Tuesday since that was surgery day. 
I was told the surgery went well and and the after appointment the doctor said everything looks good. It doesn't feel good and it looks horrible all red and I have a black eye. My vision isn't very clear in that eye but they told me it would take a couple of months to heal completely. This surgery was more complicated than a normal lens implant. The new lens was stitched to the inside of the cornea. 
Sounds delightful doesn't. 


Me on the day of surgery. Now to pretend I'm a patient person.

Be Happy!

No comments: