Tuesday, April 9, 2024

March Scrapbook Pages

Third month in a row I finished my goal of six pages. 
That is one quarter of this year! Now to keep it up.


Two page Christmas layout, Before and After.


This is Christmas Before, all neat and pretty!


And Christmas After, especially the bottom picture. a mess!


Another two page layout, from Christmas day 2019. 
with all the guest having a good time.


Happy Guest


Guest on the other side of the room.


Also Christmas day, a single layout, the girls trying on their bridesmaids dresses for their oldest sister, 
who was married the following February.
And Savanna and I looking good. 


Last page of the month, Savanna acting goofy.
She doesn't usually act goofy so it is fun to have the memory and I am glad my camera, (phone) was handy to catch the moment.

Be happy!



No comments: