Sunday, June 21, 2020

Yo-Yo Quilt Uodate

Here are all the corner blocks finished, t was really hard to pick out fabric I liked and I thought would look good with fabric for borders I hadn't picked out yet. 



Here I am previewing all the fabrics I will use for the Yo-Yos.


On May 1st I was able to go into my favorite quilt shop for a private shopping spree. Kathy the owner and I had a great time finding fabric for my borders. It was a lot of fun.
Here are the results of that shopping trip. 


I won't tell you how many bolts of fabric we previewed but it was a lot.


Three of the Yo-Yo's on the border blocks are sewed down and all 12 are tacked on. 

Close up of border fabric.

I put this away for a while because I have wanted to do other things. 

Until next time Happy stitching!

No comments: