Monday, June 22, 2020

Stocking #2 Week 1

I had decided to take some time off between stockings and I had planned to start the second one on June 1st. 
I didn't start it until Friday, June 5. 


Here it is at the very start. Leti had picked different colors than what we did on Nick's and I was making sure this is what she still wanted what we planned on. Yes, she was happy with her choices.

 I had this much done by Sunday.


By Thursday I had gone this far, I was so happy with my progress. Until I noticed that the fourth window was too high. I kept checking and I thought I was in the right spot. I was to the branch, it was just the wrong branch, I needed to be one branch down. 
I decided to pick it all out, every last red stitch. There isn't enough fabric to move it up, so out it came. 


And this is what it looked like on Thursday night before I went to bed. I did work on it Friday but I forgot to take a picture that night to mark my first week.

Happy Stitching!



No comments: