Saturday, February 22, 2020

Stocking #1 Week 4

It did see to take forever to get stitching done this week. It was a busy week and the great-niece I am making this for was married last Saturday. So lots of excitement.


I finished all the snowflakes under the vine type line, the dog and I am still working on the snowman. I did get new glasses this week and it seems I can see better. I am going to check out a new magnifying glasses. Mine has lots of scratches on it and it only has one magnification, I might want two. 



I didn't realize it until I started the snowman, but I am off one row, a row too short. But then as I was counting the lines between the vine type line and the top of the snowman I had one too many spaces there. But since everything is almost completely stitched I am not going to worry about it. I am not sure where the mistake it, but I don't think anyone will notice when it is all finished. Frustrating but not the end of the world and I am not picking all those elements out and starting over. 

My two adopted daughters had fun at their oldest sister's wedding as bridesmaids. There other big sister was also here from Californa. 
The first three gals are all sisters. The first one lives in California and the next two are mine. The fourth one is a friend of the bride. 

Biggest sister and her husband. I am working on his stocking now. 


My oldest daughter with my two little ones. 
Who aren't so little anymore. 
Aren't they all beautiful!





No comments: