Monday, February 3, 2020

Stocking Number 1 Mistake

So, Saturday evening I was stitching away and I had almost completed the second tree trunk when I noticed my stitches were not lined up correctly. 
Yup, I had got almost to the bottom going both directions.


Ask me if I was a happy camper?
Here is a close up with an arrow to help you see my mistake.
I never found it as I unstitched. 


I double-checked the top to make sure I was OK on that end, guess what I was off there also. 
The green branch is correct, and I triple checked that! And the first couple of stitches of the trunk were also. 


I restitched it except for the very end. I wanted to double-check it in the morning when my eyes were fresher. 
I also realized my phone can help me magnify and area 
to double-check my work. 


Here we are all fixed and lined up. What a relief!

No comments: