Sunday, March 8, 2020

Stocking 1 Week 5 & 6

Time sure flies by fast when you are having fun and are busy. Saturday the 29th I had my scrapbooking group here at my home. So I didn' get to post last weekend. 

The toe of the stocking is almost finished. I still need to put branches on the little tree on the toe part and add embellishments. I am saving the embellishments for the very end. 

Here is a picture of what is finished now. 


Here is a close-up.

I also did the snow around the house and big trees but I only went one direction. I am ready to move on to the other part of the stocking for a while. 


My favorite part, I rolled the stocking up to work on the upper part. I only have one page on the chart to complete. This will be the part with the words on it. 

Happy Stitching!



No comments: