Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had a little Christmas here on Wednesday with Kierra and her husband Will since they both have to work today on Christmas. Let me just say the quilt was a hit!
Opening the quilt
They both said nice things such as "look at that design", "how cool", "I like this color for the thread".  I forget the other comments.   

Admiring the quilt
I think Mr. B. was making Kierra a little uncomfortable because he kept telling her the quilt cost $2000 and each time he would say that the price went up by $500.  Will caught on to him and said, "The price keeps going up."  He was including an hourly wage for me to make the quilt. 

They also like the little PS I love you tab and how I signed the quilt.  It sure makes you feel good when all the work is appreciated. 

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!  I hope it is a safe, happy and blessed day for you and yours.  And with all the fun stuff take a moment to remember the joyous gift we received this day.   
 


2 comments:

Mego said...

Merry Christmas ME! It warms my heart to know your gift was so appreciated!

PS My DH does the same thing...upping the price on quilts based on the hours you put in to it! LOL!

LiahonaGirl said...

The quilt turned out wonderful! Merry Christmas.