Friday, September 6, 2024

May's Scrapbooking Pages

I need to catch up on posting my scrapbooking 
pages for each month. 
The last ones I posted were in April. 
So here are my 6 pages for May. 
These pages are from the big trip I took in 2022. 


This is me sitting in Sky Harbor airport all excited 
and ready for my adventure.


 This is the second page and I am going into the tunnel 
under the tarmac at the Detroit airport. 


This is how the 2-page layout will look together. 


This was at my cousin's home. Her Dad was my mother's brother. 
Yes, we look like family.


Some pictures from her property, I forget how much land she has.
 She has a pond and lots of critters that visit.  
Yes, that is a deer blind. Cozy little place. 
And she likes to camp in style.

This is how the 2-page layout looks together.


We took a day trip to the Amish community. 
I really enjoyed the general store. 
Those are real fur pelts, each was beautiful. 


The wooden toys were well crafted. The whole series of Dick and Jane books, which are the books I learned to read. Lots of good homemade food and an old-fashioned water pump.


How the 2-page layout looks. 


May's goal counter is all colored. 


Have fun and be happy and creative!

No comments: