Saturday, March 2, 2024

January Scrapbooking Pages

Some of you may know that I also do scrapbooking. 
For 2024 I set a goal to do 6 pages a month. 
I think it is doable if I stay focused.


Get all cleaned up for company and making Cranberry sauce for us and friends. I had the wrong year on the Thanksgiving pictures, it was really 2019. Which is also the last year I hosted at my home. Now I make my favorite side dishes and we go to our big kids homes. 




Baking the pies and side dishes.



How it looks as a two page layout. Noticed the wrong year.


Year fixed.




This is from our niece's bridal shower. She is the oldest sister of my adopted daughters. 


A dear friend Marcie did the dress alterations. 
They don't like me taking pictures.





At the wedding! We had fun in the photo booth.
We love our alien eyes.
Those are my pictures for January!


My goal chart all filled in for January!

Be Happy!

No comments: