Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stocking #2 Week #3

Friday, June 26th was the end of the three-week mark of working on the second stocking! Of course, at the end of the evening, I noticed another mistake. So, I ended up doing more riping!
Somehow I didn't get a picture on Friday, I do on Thursday and then on Sunday but I didn't work on it on Saturday.


Here it is on Thursday evening. I left this stocking for second because it is 30 count to the inch and the other was 28 count. I am glad I did this one second, the fabric is a little stiffer, the weave isn't as uneven, it is very square and went on the frame easier, so I don't have to keep messing with the frame to keep it tight. Now if I could only learn to count right. It isn't the counting as much as remember where I am. 


What I had accomplished plus my riping and restitching. Taken on Sunday. 
Wait until you see the progress I am making so far this week.

Happy Stitching!



No comments: