Monday, January 27, 2020

Christmas Creativity

Here we are in the last week of January and I haven't posted anything about what I made for Christmas. The season was busy plus I had bronchitis twice, once at Thanksgiving and again in January. Wears me out. 
Anyhow, let me do a little sharing.

I made six of these tags for my scrapbooking friends, plus one for me. Plus it took 3 tries to find where all the pieces go. He was a hit with my friends. 
Of course, I made a bunch of cards for my favorite people. My very favorite friends received a Christmas Basket.


Either a Gingerbread or a Snowman.

Or one of these!



For myself, or should I say for our home, I made this 
Christmas Shadow Box. 


This was really fun to make.  Picking colors and 
trying to make it look balanced was hard. 




No comments: