Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Project # 3 is Done!!


I finished the Stick Santa on Sunday evening.  Monday was a busy day and us three girls went up to Payson AZ to visit with Mr. B. overnight.  He is working up there for two or three days for three weeks.  So today, Tuesday is my first day back to my computer. 

Remember my mistake that I had made Santa too tall.  
Well here is my solution and it worked great. 


It looks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa in this picture 
but it really is straight.  I added a cleaned out soup can to the top.
I had to soak that can in vinegar water over night to 
get the chicken soup smell out. 


Here is a close up.  The blue tape was used to hold the can in place, than I used packing tape to make it very stable.  


Here he is!!


Here is a close up of his face. So cute and I am glad he is done!

Below is the progress I have made on Little Bit's stocking.  This seems to be taking forever! I know it isn't but it just seems that way.  I am loosing hope that they will be done in time to be made them into stockings for Christmas, but it will be what it will be and I will just keep plugging away.  




No comments: