Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scrapbooking

 
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and are having a stress free getting ready for Christmas or other Holidays.
We are doing a little scripture a day to remind us of the true meaning of Christmas. I found this neat idea on LDS.org of a Christmas Countdown. Even if you start late it will still be a good idea.
 
We had lots of company for Thanksgiving but I forgot to get pictures.  I was very hungry by the time dinner was severed and I only wanted to eat!  Dinner was very nice.
 

 
The day after Thanksgiving I took advantage of have the big table that was set up for our guests in the living room and did some scrapbooking!  I am working on a special project that you will see posted on Friday the 6th.  The project is part of a Blog Hop with Kiwi Lane Design Templates. 
 
 
 
As you can see I made a Big Mess also, but I do clean up after myself.  It was great having all the room to work on.
 
I have been doing some quilting also but I don't have any pictures to post yet so I'll save that for another day.  Now to go work on the tree some more.
 
Have fun doing everything! 

No comments: