Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Remember That Charm Quilt

Well it has been sitting on my frame since February.  I wrote about it here.  My original quilting idea didn't work and I have spent months doodling trying to find the right flow of a design.  Last night I looked at it and said enough already, I am tired of looking at it on the frame, hanging there waiting. 

At the bottom
So today after work I just tackled it.  I just did my old standby of loop-de-loops.  So I finished the center and the bottom boarder.  Tomorrow I will turn it and do the two side boarders and call it done. It isn't my best work and it isn't my worst.  But I can move on.  
Waiting to be turned
It is a good thing I unwound it from the frame and checked how I did the top boarder or the bottom boarder would have been different.  I forgot to take a picture of the quilting on the top border to remind me for when I got to the bottom border. 

Happy Stitching!

No comments: