Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Quilting Upate


Well most of my finished things for the past week I have already posted. The December Mini the Angel and my Sassy Cat. Last night I started working on my New Year's Day Mystery Quilt 2010. The quilt it self is not the mystery, it is the quilting on the quilt that will be a mystery. I did this same mystery last year. It was hard but fun. I also learned a lot. So I'm going to do it again this year. It is offered by Long Arm University Here is the post from last year mystery quilt.
I'm so glad Cindy posted the piecing instructions early. I should have my top ready by Friday morning when the mystery starts and have it loaded on the frame.
I have a class sample to get done this week also. I have been looking at the patterns and deciding which blocks to make. That isn't a lot of progress is it, but it is some. When the shop I teach at asked me to do this as a class sample I thought it was a good idea. I'm just tired now, so I don't really want to do it. I'll probably get more excited once I get going. It's just my other projects seem so much more fun.
I have also drawn some Farmer's Wife Sampler Blocks in EQ6, I guess more than a few, I have drawn 30. I started drawing in November, so I didn't do them all in one week. I'm waiting to start this after the New Year, but it is very tempting.
Well Happy Stitching and enjoy these days before the New Year.

No comments: