Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day Mystery Quilt 2009

Happy New Year to Every One.
I hope everyone has had a good start to the New Year. I wish you a year full of good health, safety and good stuff to come your way! And if it isn't all good stuff, the guts to deal with what ever life throws at you. Because you know sometimes life comes at you fast.
I have been working on the Mystery Quilt I signed up for at The Long Arm University
http://www.longarmuniversity.com/
I start it after work on Wednesday. Took a break to go to a little party. I sewed some more before going to bed.
I making progress and I have learned a lot. I'm so glad my quilting doesn't show very well, because I would have to rip it out. I can tell this is going to take some more practice. I'm still a beginner when it comes to frame quilting.
Here are the pictures of my progress so far.


1 comment:

Janice Hartman said...

Its hard to see your stitching in those pictures. What is she trying to teach you?
Jan