Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Quilts Completed in 2008

I usually keep a list of all my quilts I made in a year. This year since I have a blog I'm adding pictures to my list. I didn't think I made a lot quilts, but I sure have been busy with my quilting hobby. Plus I taught 4 classes, 2 EQ6, 1 Machine Applique for Beginners & one 9 Patch Pizzazz. I also had 7 EQ6 club meeting that I prepared and made handouts for.
Horses for Lynn
Fall Mini Quilt
Boo Mini Quilt
Shamrocks for Rob
Mini Snowman
Shamrocks for me
Iris
Skier
Hooray for USA
Frank
One Block Wonder
Krystal’s Winter Quilt
Friends (Joan = Yellow Flowers Mary = Rainbow)

Bermuda Triangle Team Quilt with Janice

Three practice charity quilts on my frame
Three quilts on my frame for a friend

Quilts almost complete:
Winter Wonderland 9 Patch Pizzazz needs binding
Festive Santa needs embellishments

I also completed 4 EQ6 classes from http://www.quiltuniversity.com/
See my pictures below.



1 comment:

Mary said...

WOW How WONDERFUL
My sister in law Jean left this comment on slide.com about my quilts.