Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Christmas Sewing

Of course, I didn't start my Christmas sewing until the week of Christmas.  So it will be no surprise to you that it didn't get all done.  

Bigger Bit has admired this horse I had on my design wall.  I had forgotten to reverse it for a quilt I made, so I just kept it. She is really into horses.  I sure hope she will have some in her life. 
She cleans at a stable now to ride. So I made this little pillow for her room.  Her favorite color is teal and I found this fun batik in my stash. 


Here is her cat Sugar enjoying some quiet time in my sewing room.


Bigger Bit really liked her pillow!

The other two pillows I am making is for my big daughter Kierra and her husband Will.  They are really into skeletons so when I saw these in my LQS, I got them. 


This one was easy to quilt, I just did meandering. 


This one was a bear only because it took so long to quilt.  All that echoing. But I am pleased with how it turned out. Now just to make them into pillows.  They were both liked by Kierra and Will. They felt they will go nice with their new couch. 





No comments: