Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas and The Girls' Stocking Update


Hello!  I hope you all had a great Christmas!!
We had lots of fun here.
The girls wanted to catch Santa on camera, to show he was really hear!  Thanks to some friends who loaned us the Santa suit. I won't tell you how many takes it took to get this selfie on a new phone.


Mommy Kissing Santa


Santa leaving the Red Wagon that was on Bigger Bit's wish list.  It was one of those gifts she dreamed of, she will be too old for it soon.  But I felt it was a dream we could make come true.

Now for the stockings! 
Here is the progress on Little Bit's stocking and now it is waiting for more work. I am doing between 10 - 14 rows on each girls than going to the next stocking.


Here is Bigger Bit's Stocking, the one I am working on now. 


Once I get the flowers for the center pot I will move on to Little Bit's stocking.  It is looking good!  They get so interesting as you add more details.  

The picture I took of all the family stockings stuffed and lined up on Christmas Eve didn't come out very clear.  
But you will get an idea.  



The two green stockings on the end were made by a friend of mine the first Christmas the girls were here, 2012.  So very thoughtful of her.  I am not sure where the white and red one came from but we use it for their big sister.  She is here every week to see the girls, and she told the girls we are like adopted parents to her also.  So she has a stocking but I am not making her one like the rest.

Well I need to run and get ready to take the girls to a park,  

Have a great start to the New Year and Happy Stitching!

No comments: