Sunday, December 9, 2012

Block Base Sew Along 5

WOW time is flying by so fast.  Taking care of two girls is keeping me busy and happy.  My sewing has been limited but what I have finished has been good. 
Here is my version of block 5, I am happy with it. 
 
Block Base Sew Along 5
 
 
I also made a block from Barbara Brackman's blog called Grandmother's Choice.   It about the women's right to vote.  There are wonderful articles and lovely blocks.  I made one I really liked to add to my Farmer's Wife Sampler.


Brick Pavement: March on Washington
 
I also made one little ornament as a Birthday gift but forgot to make a picture of it. :-( 
But I plan to make two more one for each little girl, so I'll take a picture of one of those. 
 
Happy Stitching!!  Have a wonderful Christmas season!  
 

No comments: