Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Still Sewing Between Working!

Well it is back to work and so my sewing is limited to the weekend and evenings.  I continued to work on the projects I worked on at the quilt retreat. 
 
I made two more blocks for my Caribbean Sea Quilt.  These complete the 18 blocks this quilt called for, but I think it may be a little small for the double bed I want to use it one.  I will have  to see once I get the setting blocks around each block.  But to increase it's side I will have to make about 6 more blocks.  That prospect doesn't exactly thrill me.  So I will have to wait and see. 
 
Two more blocks for Caribbean Sea Quilt
 
I also worked on my Boots wall hanging.  It sure is looking good!
 
Boots with Trim

So I finished all the embroidery this week, constructed the top and added the trim. 
Here is a close up. You can double click to see a larger view.

 
I also started quilting my little twister quilt.  Not pictured here since there isn't much to see, yet.  So it was a good week of sewing.  
 
Happy Sewing!
 

No comments: