Monday, March 19, 2012

Yo-Yo Quilt with a Double Flying Geese Border

Last night when I was playing with the Double Flying Geese border, I had a flash idea that the border will look good on my Yo-Yo Quilt.   I thought the points of the geese would be a nice contrast to the circles of the Yo-Yo's.  So this morning I opened my Yo-Yo quilt file and added the Flying Geese border.  It was fun to design but I think it might be a little much.  I don't know I might have to think about it.   


Just because I designed it doesn't mean I have to make it!

2 comments:

barbara woods said...

i love that border

Pam said...

Hello. It is September 2021. I love your yo-yo quilt ideas. There is a box of yo-yos and cut circles at my local thrift store. I keep eyeing them but have left them for someone else. Well perhaps this is a sign that the box should come home with me. Happy quilting.
Pam from Toronto