After a king size quilt of black, red & grey I needed something small and quick with brighter colors to work on. I have seen several Twister wreaths around so I decided to make one also. This is how it looked when I first assembled the top. Not very interesting is it.
This is how it looks now. The background fabric is really white with a gold design in it, not yellowish. My fabric are batiks. I still have to quilt it. I started it Saturday evening and got this far by Sunday evening. I also worked on my handouts for my Flying Geese class on Tuesday evening. Yes it was a busy weekend.
This is a fun technique, it is fun to see the design come together. Cutting out the squares is a little awkward, but doable. This is the mini twister tool I used which is 2.25 inches square. My top is about 18 inches square.