Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our Little Trip

Mr. B. and I took a little trip for our 19th wedding anniversary up to or really over to Safford, AZ.  We wanted to go to the new temple there that has been opened less than a year.   
I enjoy seeing the rock formations.  I miss the green of Florida but I do like the mountains and rock formations.  the more interesting they are the better I like them. 
The Gila Valley Temple at night.
During the day. 
On Friday afternoon we went to the Kartchner Caverns.  The caverns have only been open to the public for about 10 years.   We were able to see the Big Room, which will be close in about 10 days, when the bats return.  No pictures are allowed to be taken inside the caverns, so I purchased a few postcards.   It was a very interesting tour. 


No comments: