Monday, April 4, 2011

More Yo-Yos and a Finish

Making Progress
I have made some progress on my Yo-Yo quilt.   I basted down the Yo-Yos on these two blocks and began the hand applique of the Yo-Yos.  You might see the needle on the block on the right.  Last week, I only had the Yo-Yos pinned to the design wall.
   
My traveling Tin

Mr. B. and I took a little anniversary trip to Safford, AZ and Benson, AZ.  I took my projects with me in a plastic container.  When I came home I found this fun tin and thought this would work great for storing my blocks and Yo-Yos as I work on them. 




While we were driving to Safford, I finished the binding on my little flag quilt. 








C-9 DJ Blue work

I was also able to do some work
on my Blue Work Dear Jane Blocks.  While riding in the car.  I am not sure how many of these I am going to make.  I will have do a mock up in EQ7.  I have nine done now and I am working on number 10. 






A-13 DJ Blue Work



These blocks look so much better in person. If you think you are seeing cat hair on them you are. My all black cat loves to sit in my lap when I do hand sewing.


Happy Stitching!







1 comment:

ButtonMad said...

These yo-yo blocks are great - this is the first time I've seen these and I look forward to seeing the finished product...
Tamara