Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blue Moon Quilt

Journeys by Whimsical
Thank You for the lovely compliments on this quilt. I was asked if it is a design by Whimsicals by Quilter Laura, and she knows her Whimsicals.  Here is their website, the do fun stuff.

The pattern was from their book Journeys and they call it Rustic Moon, because all their moons where done in a rust color. 

I actually purchased my fabric at a quilt show and it was all in a kit.  I just fell in love with it when I saw it on their wall of the booth.  I have forgotten the name of the shop that displayed the quilt and sold the quilt. 

I have to admit I'm very happy with how it turned out and especially the colors, so not what I usually do.  Maybe I should do more like them. 

Happy Stitching!!


2 comments:

lorene said...

hi mary, how are you? I have been checking out your blog, and you have been a busy lady!!! construction for us will start on tuesday. sigh....

hugs.....

Mary said...

Thanks for stopping by, I have been checking your blog also, it looks like you have been having lots of fun. I want to come see you HQ.
Good luck with the construction!