Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quilting Update

Last weekend I was finally able to do some sewing! I made four Farmer's Wife Sampler blocks.    I have about 4 more blocks to make to be all caught up with the blocks of the weeks.  So hopefully by next weekend I'll be catch up.  The last block on the right is a variation of the block next to it on the left.  I copied it from my friend Susan.   
Thanks for the idea Susan!

I used PhotoScape to combine this individual blocks into one picture, it is a free editing program, I found on line.  So far I like it.  I like to combine different photos into one to save space. 


3 comments:

Cori said...

These are beautiful, Mary. I love your color choices!

Elizabeth said...

Those blocks are sew pretty! I especially love the check/plaid in the basket and the pinwheel on the far right. Lovely job!

Micki said...

The blocks are gorgeous. What a gorgeous quilt it will be!
Micki