Monday, May 31, 2010

Stocking Update

I made a lot of progress on the stocking, or it seems like I did to me. I had to rip that big N out. I was three stitches too far to the left, of course when I noticed I was just about done with it. I was determined to have that one letter in there tonight, so I took it out and re-did it. That red trim was very time consuming.

My copy of EQ7 has arrived and I done some playing in the program and I'm very pleased with what I see so far. It is very similar to EQ6 in it's layout and functioning, which will make upgrading my classes easier. I have drawn a block and designed a little wall hanging.

No comments: