Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Quilting Update


Well this is really a cross stitch update. I made a lot of progress on Will's Christmas stocking. That is what I did while listening to General Conference this weekend. Plus the computer was down. It's amazing what you can accomplish when the computer is down. If you look at last week's picture you can see all the progress I made. It feels good!!
It also fun when the row ends right at the opposite end!



I did make two Farmer's Wife Sampler Blocks. I took Picasa off my computer. I haven't decided if I'll put it back on. I miss the collage feature. I have to spend about a week getting all these photos organized. I had them all organized an picasa reorganized them. Now to decide on a photo editing product. But not tonight, I need to go to bed.



1 comment:

Ladystippel said...

Hello!
I just found your comments Button .
I would like a EQ7 program win . I think it's great that you win on your beautiful Blog executing
many greetings from Germany Ulla