Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Quilting Upate


I have been scanning my Farmer's Wife Sampler Blocks, so I decided to import them into Picasa and I made a collage of the blocks I completed this week. To bad I didn't make it to 8 blocks and it could have been even. It sure looks a lot neater then my blocks pinned to the design wall. Of course they look small. You can double click on the picture to enlarge the picture to see the blocks better. I now have a total of 26 blocks made.



I also was able to sew on my Washington Medallion borders, I finished the left side and started on the right side. The last kit came about a week ago or so. That will be the pin wheel border. At least that one isn't on point. It looks like there are two floating borders between the pin wheels and these blocks on point. I don't want to see another floating border for a long time after this project is finished.

I also stitched about 7 stitches into Will's Christmas stocking but I'll refrain from showing you a picture until I have something more to show.

I missed two days of work this week with my chest cold, I'm better but not perfect. So I better run off to bed to get my rest.

Man Cave update, this is an all in one. Richard has covered the all of the roof with tar felt and a layer of stuff that goes on the top and has gravel in it. So the roof is done. I didn't climb the ladder to get a picture, I'm just not that dedicated of a reporter.

Have a great week.

No comments: