Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday Quilting Upate a Little Late



Well it has been a busy week, but I haven't done a lot of sewing. Some weeks are just like that. Friday night about 10 PM I said to self, "Self you need to go do some sewing" and I made two easy peasy blocks in about 45 minutes. The two on the right are Friday night's blocks and they are for my Farmer's Wife Sampler.
I went to the Sew, Quilt & Craft vendors show in Saturday and drove every long arm that was there. I had a lot of fun doing that. I don't know if I will ever own one but I can dream.
I have been very productive and going over my records I have on my family very closely and looking for things I need to fix and making lists of things I need to research. I have enjoyed it very much. I scanned some documents to make digital copies of the certificates I have.
I suddenly felt tired last night at 9 PM and went to bed. Very early for me but I was tired so I listened to my body and went to bed. I needed the sleep. Today I have some signs of a cold, I'm taking my Zicam so hopefully it will be a mild one. I left work early and tried to take a nap but the phone rang and that was that. I'm going to fix and easy dinner grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup and rest.

1 comment:

mrsquilt said...

I love your farmers wife blocks Mary - they look great! Hope you are feeling better today :)