Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Busy Social Week


On Wednesday evening I took two of my great Nieces to dinner to celebrate our birthdays. I use to take them one at a time but life is busy when you are in school so a few years ago I started doing them together. Amy's birthday is 1/27, Heather's is 2/5 and mine is 2/12 so we celebrate our birthdays together. We always have a good time and we almost always eat fish since we all like it. Here is a picture of me with my new great great nephew, James.

Here is Amy with her son. I didn't get a picture of Heather who is also a beautiful young lady.

On Friday we had a little farewell dinner for Rob who is going to a different department in the same company.

This is Rob in the front.

Glenda is our social director and money counter. We all had cash, that's amazing.

I also went out to lunch on Saturday with Glenda, Kay, Gwen & Barb. I do enjoy those social times!

No comments: