Andrea one of my friends from work tag me the other day. She is not a quilter but does some nice photography. She was also bummer she missed by give away but she has her eyes on a pink and brown falling hearts mini quilt I did this year. So I thought I would play along. Here are my answers. I have tag five people but if any one else wants to play feel free.
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago.
1. Working as an Oncology Nurse in an Cancer Clinic
2. Published a monthly newsletter for the church ward.
3. Teaching quilting & sewing almost every week
4. Working part time
5. Married to Richard
5 things on my to do list.
1. Write my Christmas Letter for 2009
2. Finish the Christmas wall hanging for my Blog Give away
3. Finish my Christmas quilt for this year
4. Clean the creative explosion going on in my sewing room
5. Start to make my class sample for my January Beginner’s Paper Piecing class
5 Things I would do with a million dollars.
1. Pay off my house and finish remodeling it
2. Save money for another mission for me and my husband
3. Make a donation to charity
4. Put a down on a house for my kids to live in but they would have to pay the mortgage
5. Buy my dream machine and quilting frame
Would a million dollars go that far???
5 Places I have lived
1. Whitestone, New York
2. Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3. Miami, Florida
4. Santa Cruz & Cochabamba, Bolivia
5. Mesa, Arizona
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Be retired from work, not life
2. Be a missionary at the Mesa Regional Family History Center
3. Serve a mission with my husband; oops he has 10 more years of work that will have to wait.
4. Teach more quilting
5. Do beautiful fantastic machine quilting
5 People I tag