Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm So Excited!


The Dear Jane Christmas Swap Quilt top is done!!

I hope to load it on my frame tomorrow. I started with the borders last night and finished them this afternoon. I wanted to do something a little different with the borders but not real wild. I wanted to continue the diagonal line of the on point setting out into the borders, so I don't have square corners. It's a little wider than my design wall in the hall so you can't see the one border to well. I'm very happy with how it turned out.
I just realized I didn't buy my cream thread today for the alternate blocks. I'll have to do that after work on Monday. I guess I can quilt the top border tomorrow, since I have red, green & cream variegated thread. Dang that's what a get for not writing a to do list this morning.

Well have a good one & Take Care.

2 comments:

Janice Hartman said...

I like the quilt and the way you have the borders. The colors of the quilt look very bright and clear.

Mary said...

Thanks Jan!!