Sunday, September 6, 2009

Door Prize for Quilt Camp


On one of my favorite blogs Kim's Blog. She had a post about this cute little bag she designed for Moda Bake Shop. I liked it so much I decided to make it and use it as part of my door prize for Quilt Camp. Here it is empty, our theme is Falling Leaves.

Charmed Gift Bag Pattern at Moda Bake Shop. Here is the link to the pattern.


And here it is with some treasures in it. It still lacks chocolate and maybe some thread to go with the charm pack. There is also a copy of the pattern and a small bottle of scent free Best Press. I had resisted buying Best Press until I was in CO and found these little bottles. I love the size and it is great for traveling. I had never seen the smaller size here in AZ. Of course as soon as I purchased it in CO I found them in AZ.

1 comment:

Kim Walus said...

Thanks Mary for linking to my blog and for your sweet email. I love the fabric you chose that goes with your theme for Quilt Camp. I haven't seen the small bottles of Best Press. I'll have to keep my eye out for them.