Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Can you see the mistake?


Was sitting in my sewing room talking on the phone to my friend Jane. I had just finished sewing the last pair of my One Block Wonder together. I was feeling good and thinking I might sew a two pairs together. Than I noticed a mistake. Jane told me not to worry about, no one will see it. I'm thinking I'll see it. So I took some pictures to see if any one else can see the mistake. After I took the pictures and I'm looking at it, I see another mistake. I'm not doing any thing about it tonight.



Here is a full view of the One Block Wonder and how far it has progressed.

2 comments:

Janice Hartman said...

Are there two places where you have some sections of the blocks flipped. No one would notice unless they stand there and examine it. Looks good.

Mary said...

Yes you are right, but it's 3 not 2that don't match their partner. I'm going to fix it tonight.