Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Card Making

As you know I do other things besides quilting and cross-stitching. 
I made some Easter cards in the shape of a basket.


This looking down on the basket.


This is looking straight at the front of the card.

I made the purple in two different shades. 
Here is the dark purple.



I made this same card for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day. My next version will be for Mother's Day. I think. I can also see it in Red, White, and Blue for the 4th of July. I don't usually make cards for the 4th but I might this year!

These baskets were designed by https://karenburniston.com/.

This next card was made by Lawn Fawn
Using their Magic Iris die set. It is easier to make than it looks.
This the Magic Iris closed.


Here it is opened!

The Magic Iris is fun!

Happy Card Making!


No comments: