Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine Day Cards

So the other project that kept me from making more progress on the Christmas stocking was Valentine Day cards.
I didn't make a lot just some for some very special people. 

First I made a basket card and since I had to mail this one it was finished first and sent off. 

They do fold flat to mail.

 

Here are the other three baskets I made. One each for my girls and one for a friend.



Of Course, I made one for my hubby.
I made a different card for Richard.  This is the front of his card.


The back.


The inside.


In this link, you can see the video and see the card open.
The die for this card only arrived this afternoon so I had to present it to my hubby after dinner because I didn't have enough time to finish it before dinner. 

Each person was happy with the card they received and thought their card was the best.
Works for me. 

Happy Card Making!


No comments: