Thursday, February 13, 2020

Stocking Number 1 Week 3

Well, I didn't get a lot done this week but I did get some done which is better than none!


I finished one of the critters on the bottom and I spent way too many hours trying to make the snowflake between the wiggly line. The pattern called for this Lazy Daisy Cross stitch. I could not get it to work to my satisfaction. I remade it many times. I tried with the cross in the center and without the cross. 

No matter how many times I tried one of the pedals always came out skinny and deformed. 


So I made my own snowflake. 


Originally I was to use one-ply floss which didn't show very well, so I tried seeing how it would look in 2 ply and or in a color of red or green. I and the bride decided on white. It shows up better as 2 ply.

Isn't the kitty cute!

I was also busy with another project. I will show you that in the next post. 


Happy Stitching!


No comments: