Thursday, January 30, 2020

Stocking Number 1 End of Week 1


Well, I have have been stitching whenever I have had a few minutes. Sometimes in big blocks of time. I sure have been enjoying the process of doing handwork. 

Here is my progress as of this morning January 29, 2020.


I am excited the house is done. Well, I do have to finish some windows. I also have to do a tree on each side and one in the arch. I am so glad this section has gone smoothly. 


Looking at the graph on the screen gave me an answer to a concern I had. See all that snow, I was concerned about keeping it clean until the stocking was finished. I could see by looking at the graph on the screen that the tree base in the arch is on top of the design below and that can be my jumping-off place to the bottom toe design and I can wait to do all the snow when most of the stitching is finished and the snow will stay clean. 

There are 4 charts, some of them have a lot of overlap areas. 



Yes, I still have a lot to do but I have made a good dent. 

Happy Stitching!!!

No comments: