Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving Day Cards I made

Prior to Thanksgiving, I made some Thanksgiving day cards for some of my closest friends and family members. I made 11 in total. 
The most complicated but fun card I made was a stand-alone basket designed by Karen Burniston. She is a very creative designer and has an engineering background so many of her card designs have moving parts. In October I made this basket for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. It is a very versatile design. I have Valentine's card design in the back of my mind. 


My Thanksgiving Baskets.


My Halloween Basket.

My second card was also by Karen Burniston. This is the inside.

The outside.


Some of the other cards I made I used the wreath maker by Gina K Designs.  She designs mostly stamps but the wreath maker is a lot of fun. I meet her last year (2018) at the Scrapbooking Expo here in Mesa. A very nice and talented lady. 


Here are the cards I made using the wreath maker.

The last design I made I used a stamp from Gina K and dies from Karen Burniston. I really liked how this one turned out.


These were fun to make and the receipts enjoyed them, 
so I have been told. 


Happy stitching, paper crafting whatever you do, enjoy your day!


No comments: