Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Blogiversary and a Finished Wreath

Oh My Gosh, I just realized my Blog is 10 years old today. 


Where did the time go? I am not as frequent a writer as I was before. Just so busy with life and teenagers as a 70 year old. 
Life is good they keep me young and on my toes. 
There are few dull moments, except when they are sleeping or at school, then it is peaceful. I enjoy those moments.

Here are my blog stats as of this morning. Thanks to all those who check in every now and again. 


I wanted to let you know I finished the project I started in March and I am working on the binding of the mini version made from the scrapes of the twister. 


Here it is finished and hanging on my wall. 
A friend did the raffia bow for me, since I am a total bow failure. But I know my resources and I am not ashamed to use them. 

Take care and be happy no matter what you are doing.


No comments: