Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Scrapbooking

One week in March I decided to only do scrapbooking.  This is not the easiest thing to do in my home since all my scrapbooking stuff is in my front room. My supplies are in an old roll top desk see the original post on how I set it up. Of course the desk has gone through several re-organizing steps as I accumulate more supplies.   Other supplies are tucked beside the sofa and next to the piano.  There is no large flat surface to work on. I bring a TV stand in the front room to work at table height and spread out on the piano bench and coffee table.  And it is sort of a mess until I decide to stop. 
I am in the mood for another week of scrapbooking and I am tempted to ask Mr. B to set up one of our 6 foot tables and leave it in the middle of the room for awhile. 


Here is a four page layout I did of the girls on their Baptismal day. Look at how far I made four 12 x 12 pages go. On the bottom left is my binder with all my Kiwi Lane Templates in it, bottom right my desk top caddy, middle right my Cuttlebug die cutter and embosser.


These are the fronts of all the pages, which also includes the stories of the events.  I started with their adoption, baptism, temple open house, temple sealing and a couple of birthdays and different activities.


The flip sides.

Be happy being creative!

No comments: