Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pre-Christmas the Tree

The girls were a tremendous help this year. I set up the tree, Bigger Bit helped spread all the branches.  I put on the lights and Bigger Bit helped.  Both of them did all the ornaments. I mean all the ornaments.  Plus all the Nativity scenes and I have a few.  The Nativity scenes are arranged a little different but I left them that way.  She left out my pretty white paper one but that is OK. I took me a while to figure out why there was so much more room than usual. It is all good. 


See what a good job they did! Bigger Bit really likes my bubble candles. I found some replacement ones I should go put them on the tree to see if they bubble better, than my old ones. 



I purchased an ornament for each of them from the Nutcracker Boutique so they would have a memory of the ballet. They placed them together.  Here is Little Bit pointing to them. 


Here is the close up of the ornaments.  Do I have to tell who which child got which ornament?




Here we all are sitting and enjoying the tree when it was done. 


It was fun to watch Little Bit dancing with my Nutcracker just like Claire does in the Ballet.  I didn't get a picture of her. 
Have a wonderful time preparing for Christmas and think of the blessing of our Savior.