Monday, September 28, 2015

Some Happenings

We had a Birthday!


A Special Young Lady turned 12!
This is Bigger Bit!

She is so pretty but doesn't know it.  She worries about will people like me if I have scars, I am like thinking who doesn't like you and who doesn't have scars.  I reminder her that what is in side is more important than what is on the outside. I wish she could see herself as others see her.  Sweet, caring, helpful, thoughtful and smart. 
I love when she talks to me about the boys who like her at school.  She is smart, they ask to date her and she just says I am too young, but we can be friends and talk at school.  
I guess dating at this age is holding hands at school.  She rather play soccer and I am very happy with that.


I actually got her to wear this shirt once.  It has a little too much bling on it for her.  She likes her cloths simple.


I got her Teal nail polish her favorite color.


A new bed set, she picked it out and had forgotten.  
It is really cute.  I can't pick out things for her, our tastes are so different.  


Later with her cake she decorated and made.  


A couple of days later we went out to dinner with the our big adult daughter for her birthday.  I love this shirt on her but she doesn't like it.  It is too girly. It is from a grandmother. 

I just love this little munchkin who wants to be taller than I am. 

No comments: