Friday, June 5, 2015

First Project is DONE!

Yes it is and I am happy!!
I still have room for improvement and someday I might even do another Skillbuilder panel. Here is their website if you would like to know more.  

Here is the proof!


I know it is hard to see!


This is the element I did last, #7.  It was a little confusing on which direction I should go but I finally figured it out.  


This is element 25, the last one, if I had gone in order. 
It is on it's side in the panel.  I am getting better 
at going over the same area again.  


The back, an area where my tension is pretty good.  
Some areas aren't so good.  I'll do better the next time. 

Well the family all went for a ride and I have the house to myself and I am going to go work on something else!

Happy Stitching


1 comment:

Lorene Holbrook said...

Yeah Mary! that looks fantastic!!!!!